California Pacific University is committed to the education and training of business personnel, managers, and leaders in the technical, quantitative, theoretical, and ethical areas of business management, with special emphasis on the all important human side of business enterprise.
Our programs are structured around courses designed to build a body of knowledge, one course built upon the other, much the way a staircase works one step at a time to get you from the first floor of a building to the second floor of a building, and ultimately to the top floor. The work required of each student is challenging but rewarding, allowing students to ‘sink their chops’ into the material presented. Faculty/student interaction insures a lively and stimulating environment in which to deepen and broaden the student’s understanding.
The specific objectives of the University are the education of business personnel, managers, and leaders who are:
- Ethical in their dealings with others.
- Capable of exercising leadership in a variety of settings, both public and private.
- Trained in interpersonal skills and the contributions of the behavioral sciences to the science ofmanagement.
- Aware of an increasingly complex and changing technical business environment where quantitative skills are more important than ever.
- Able to communicate new technology to others, and in general, manage change.
- Capable of working effectively with numbers, and with people, and who realize that these two areas are not mutually exclusive.
- Have a capacity for critical reasoning.
- Have a continuing desire for knowledge, and an appreciation and understanding of scholarship.
- Highly motivated and self actualizing.
- View their career as a ‘calling’ and not just as a succession of jobs.
California Pacific University offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Philosophy
If you agree with our philosophy, goals, and objectives, are excited about the future, and relish new challenges, come join our educational community today!
California Pacific University has an underlying philosophical belief in the individual’s ability to create constructive, long lasting, and positive change, not just in their own lives, and for their own families, but for their coworkers, community, and ultimately, globally.
We believe that each of us has been entrusted by their creator with lives that are only fulfilled when we maximize the worth and meaning intrinsic in our own lives, and with the utmost respect for the intrinsic meaning and worth of the lives of others with whom we share a very small, very fragile planet.
Our students hail from all over the world, and have diverse backgrounds, yet share a common bond of curiosity and optimism, and a commitment to live life with right intent. Our student’s give particular thought to the consequences of the individual’s actions not just on a personal level, but also on a corporate level, as well as, a community level.
Our students understand that if we live our lives with meaning and purpose, the collective outcomes enrich us all.